Hello again to readers on six continents,
We appreciate the interest of professors and graduate students in Bernard Lonergan’s Macroeconomic Field Theory. Every department of economics and investment analysis should have at least one staff member who can apply the framework and normative theory of Functional Macroeconomic Dynamics to their investigations.
Recent entries of special interest include:
- Abstraction in Macroeconomics; Classical and Statistical Laws
- The Principle of Concomitance: The Foundation of Continuity, Equilibrium, and Explanatory Theory
Entries that may be of permanent interest include:
- An Einsteinian Relativistic Context: Space and Time Become Space-Time; Price and Quantity become Price-Quantity; An Abstract Set of Invariant Explanatory Relations
- The Road Up is The Road Down; The Mechanism of Rising or Falling Prices
- The “Truth” or “Verification” of Macroeconomic Field Theory
- The Ineptitudes in Central Bank Operations
- John Greenwood and Steve H. Hanke’s “The Monetary Bathtub is Overflow
- New Foundations in 30 minutes
- Previous “The Single Paragraph” and “Brief Item” for Consideration Today
- Lonergan’s Goal: Generalization and Practical Precepts for Free Peoplel
- Why analyze the Rhythmic Pattern of the Productive Process First
- A Vicious Circle; The Welfare State
- Understanding the Causes of Boom or Slump, Inflation or Deflation
- “The Most Significant Book of the Twentieth Century”
Continue scrolling down through the Home Page, Table of Topics, and Key Notions.
Consider writing a paper on Macroeconomic Field Theory for a scholarly journal.
Thank you again for your interest.
Wellesley, MA, USA